Why choose us?
1. Direct billing available.
2. Same day appointment available.
3. Late evening appointments available. Open 8 Am- 8 PM
4. Experienced Massage therapist. Our team undergo regular training to keep update to date with the recent development in their field.
5. 100% satisfaction guarantee.If not happy with any treatment session let us know within a week, we will refund the fee for that session and offer you one more treatment session free.
Massage therapists work as part of the rehabilitation team by providing hands-on treatment which consists of mechanical manipulation of the soft tissues in the body such as muscles, joints, tendons, ligaments and connective tissue. Properly administered, massage therapy will help hasten healing, increase metabolism, increase the activity of the circulatory system and the lymphatic system. Massage also serves to relax and refresh muscles, relieve pain and help maintain healthy skin. Massage therapy has the additional benefit of calming the nervous system, promoting a sense of relaxation and renewed energy and assisting in reducing tension and relieving fatigue.
Our registered massage therapists will assist you in creating an individual treatment plan using soft tissue techniques that will help with your particular health condition or fitness goal.
For appointment call:
Grande Prairie- 780-357-0095
Peace River- 780-624-2548