What We Are
Our experienced therapists are here to help you. Call us to learn about our many effective services, including advanced laser therapy, shock-wave therapy, spinal manipulation, functional dry needling and many others.
10 reasons to choose our physiotherapy & massage services:
1. We direct bill most of the extended health insurance.
2. Our clinic is open from 8AM- 8PM.
3. 100% satisfaction guarantee. If not happy with any treatment session let us know within a week, we will refund the fee for that session and offer you one more treatment session free.
4. We offer proven advanced technology like class 4 LASER therapy & Shockwave therapy to fasten the healing process. We are proud to be the only class 4(Advanced technology) LASER therapy provider in Grande Prairie and Peace River, Alberta. We are the only physiotherapy clinic to offer Shockwave therapy in Grande Prairie and Peace River, Alberta.
5. We accept worker’s compensation board (WCB) and motor vehicle accident patients.
6. We use only evidence based, proven to be effective therapies.
7. Our team undergo regular training to keep update to date with the recent development in their field.
8. Our clients can use our state-of-the-art gym to recover from their injury.
9. If you are not sure whether we can help you or not, you can have free pre-assessment with one of our highly skilled physiotherapist.
10. We offer 24/7 free parking for our clients.
Better Back Program
We know how painful and disturbing the episodes of back pain and neck pain could be. With the help of hands on techniques, such as massage, acupuncture, or manipulative therapy, you may get a short-term relief, but that is not the permanent solution for your distressing pain. If you are looking for an ultimate back pain treatment in Grande Prairie, then our better back program is just for you. Approach us for the finest Grande Prairie physiotherapy for back pain.
There is no doubt that Laser therapy has gained immense popularity, and that too because of the effective and amazing results it provides. When it comes to stimulating tissue repair and growth or the management of acute and chronic pain, Class IV Laser Therapy can prove to be the finest approach. This is a popular physiotherapy in Grande Prairie that is non-addictive and virtually free of side effects, plus it provides dramatic results. Laser is extremely effective in accelerating the healing and decreasing inflammation, pain, and scar tissue formation. We are one of the few clinics that provide one of the best physiotherapy services in Grande Prairie.
Bringing to you our showcase therapy to help your damaged tendon heal effectively. This therapy uses acoustic waves that further stimulate stem cells and create micro trauma to facilitate the healing process. If you are looking for a leading physiotherapist in Grande Prairie to get benefits from this ultimate pain solution therapy, then we are here to help you.
Our one of the most experienced experts of massage therapy in Grande Prairie work as a part of our rehabilitation team. They provide exceptional hands-on treatment that helps in healing soft tissues in the body, such as muscles, tendons, joints, ligaments, and connective tissue. With the help of our veteran massage therapist in Grande Prairie, you can get a massage therapy that will help heal, increase metabolism, and boost the activity of circulatory system as well as lymphatic system.
Spinal manipulation is similar to Chiropractic adjustment. Our veteran and skillful Physical therapist in Grande Prairie are well-trained in offering excellent spinal manipulation. It lets a spinal joint move beyond its active limit of motion while not breaking the limit of its anatomical integrity. The purpose of this localized high velocity and low amplitude thrust technique is to restore motion and function.
Orthotics are highly effective in correcting the various biomechanical problems in the feet. These are a customized orthopedic device that fits comfortably inside your footwear and realign and stabilize the bones. These devices allow your legs, feet, pelvis, low back, and hips to function properly, so that you can have your strain and pain reduced. This will also be a great long-term solution of many problems in feet, hips, back and legs. For more details, get in touch with our leading Physical therapist in Grande Prairie.
Functional Dry Needling (FDN)
Functional Dry Needling (FDN), is a dry needling technique that uses single-use needles to help reduce adverse muscle tone, trigger points, and muscle bands that are usually the reason of pain and dysfunction. With the help of the needle, the localized areas of tightness are stimulated that further produces a reflex relaxation in the muscle. With an assessment, we will determine whether this treatment will suit your condition or not. If your quest is for the best physiotherapy services in Grande Prairie, then look no beyond.
Neck Pain Treatment
We all go through a severe pain in our neck sometimes. However, it becomes daunting to handle even for a single day. We understand how much cruel this pain could be when stays up for a long time because of any reason. For this concern, we have brought our Outstanding neck pain treatment in Grande Prairie. Our Grande Prairie physiotherapy for neck pain is specially designed to treat the pain effectively and with the most positive results.
Unmatched Physical Therapy
Our Physical therapy in Grande Prairie is highly popular for the excellent results we offer to our each and every client. With the help of the latest techniques and methods, our Physical therapist in Grande Prairie offer our clients a great relief from their pain.
Conditions We Treat
- Sport Injury
- Motor Vehicle Collision
- Post Surgical Rehabilitation
- Sprains and Strains
- Back and Neck Pain
- Ergonomic Assessment
- Jaw Pain
- Neurologic Conditions
- Muscular Imbalances
- Repetitive Use Injuries
- Industrial Rehabilitation
- Shoulder, Elbow, Wrist and
- Hand Injuries
- Pelvis, Hip, Knee, Ankle and Foot Injuries
- Soft Tissue Adhesions
- Postural Problems