What We Are
Our experienced therapists are here to help you. Call us to learn about our many effective services, including advanced laser therapy, shock-wave therapy, spinal manipulation, functional dry needling and many others.
10 reasons to choose our physiotherapy & massage services:
1. We direct bill most of the extended health insurance.
2. Our clinic is open from 8AM- 8PM.
3. 100% satisfaction guarantee. If not happy with any treatment session let us know within a week, we will refund the fee for that session and offer you one more treatment session free.
4. We offer proven advanced technology like class 4 LASER therapy & Shockwave therapy to fasten the healing process. We are proud to be the only class 4(Advanced technology) LASER therapy provider in Grande Prairie and Peace River, Alberta. We are the only physiotherapy clinic to offer Shockwave therapy in Grande Prairie and Peace River, Alberta.
5. We accept worker’s compensation board (WCB) and motor vehicle accident patients.
6. We use only evidence based, proven to be effective therapies.
7. Our team undergo regular training to keep update to date with the recent development in their field.
8. Our clients can use our state-of-the-art gym to recover from their injury.
9. If you are not sure whether we can help you or not, you can have free pre-assessment with one of our highly skilled physiotherapist.
10. We offer 24/7 free parking for our clients.
Better Back Program
Laser Therapy is proven to bio stimulate tissue repair and growth. In the management of acute and chronic pain Class IV Laser Therapy can provide dramatic results, is non-addictive and virtually free of side effects. The Laser accelerates wound healing and decreases inflammation, pain, and scar tissue formation. Currently we are the only clinic to offer this service in Grande Prairie, Alberta.
Shockwave therapy helps to heal damaged tendon. It uses acoustic waves that stimulating stem cells and creating micro trauma to restart the healing process in the damaged tendon.
Massage therapists work as part of the rehabilitation team by providing hands-on treatment which consists of mechanical manipulation of the soft tissues in the body such as muscles, joints, tendons, ligaments and connective tissue. Properly administered, massage therapy will help hasten healing, increase metabolism, increase the activity of the circulatory system and the lymphatic system.
Spinal manipulation is a skillful passive movement of a spinal joint beyond its active limit of motion but within the limit of its anatomical integrity. It is a localized high velocity, low amplitude thrust technique. Its purpose is to restore motion and function.
Orthotics are custom-made orthopedic devices that fit comfortably inside your shoes. They are made to correct various biomechanical problems in the feet by realigning and stabilizing the bones. They allow your feet, legs, hips, pelvis and low back to function more efficiently to reduce strain and pain from many different structures. They restore natural walking and running patterns, and are an extremely important part in the prevention and long-term solution of many problems in the feet, legs and hips.
Functional Dry Needling (FDN)
FDN is a dry needling technique using sterile, single-use needles that help to reduce adverse muscle tone, muscle bands and trigger points that contribute to pain and dysfunction. By stimulating localized areas of tightness with the needle, a reflex relaxation is produced in the muscle. This helps to relieve pressure on tender joint structures, tendons and bursal sacs. An assessment must be completed to determine if this treatment is appropriate.
Conditions We Treat
- Sport Injury
- Motor Vehicle Collision
- Post Surgical Rehabilitation
- Sprains and Strains
- Back and Neck Pain
- Ergonomic Assessment
- Jaw Pain
- Neurologic Conditions
- Muscular Imbalances
- Repetitive Use Injuries
- Industrial Rehabilitation
- Shoulder, Elbow, Wrist and
- Hand Injuries
- Pelvis, Hip, Knee, Ankle and Foot Injuries
- Soft Tissue Adhesions
- Postural Problems