Do you suffer from the following:
- One or more episodes of back pain or neck pain
- Only been able to gain short term relief from hands on techniques such as massage, acupuncture, or manipulative therapy
If your answer is YES to any of the above
then the Better Back Program is for you!
Contact us to book your FREE Better Back Program Suitability Assessment!
Grande Prairie Location- 780-357-0595
Peace River Location- 780-624-2548
What is the Better Back Program?
Better Back Program is an individualized injury rehabilitation program, made specifically to cater to anyone that suffers from chronic back and/or neck pain. It is an active-based program that will educate and enhance your way of living by aiming to eliminate pain in your life.
The Better Back Program Package includes:
- Initial assessment and treatment with a Physiotherapist
- 12 one-on-one active physiotherapysessions over 4 to 6 weeks
- An individualised exercise rehabilitation program
- Individualised workstation/computer set-up analysis and recommendations
- Education on back pain management and care
- Free foot and walking assessment using revolutionary GAITSCAN technology
- Program review and re-testing at the end of 4 to 6 weeks
- Every 2 week progress report and future recommendation
All Better Back Program Physiotherapists have Physiotherapy university degrees, and have received additional training in spinal rehabilitation.
Because each individual is different, the active-based approach of the program differs slightly for each individual, however, your Better Back Program exercises will be progressed through 4 stages:
|1||Alignment||Flexibility and range of motion|
|2||Inner core unit||Inner core unit muscle control|
|3||Outer core unit||Larger muscle group control, more advanced exercises|
|4||Maintenance / Athletic||Advanced, high level exercises specific to your sport, work, and functional goals|
The exercise and educational based program is based on the latest scientific research available.